On cold weather days, many people struggle with keeping their hands warm. Some even suffer from poor hand circulation when they are exposed to only moderately cold temperatures. People who have Raynaud's (ray-NOSE) disease can experience numbness in their fingers and/or toes in response to cold temperatures or stress.
Keeping your hands warm can be a struggle, especially for those of us who enjoy doing outdoor activities year-round. Keeping warm is essential for enjoying the outdoors in cold weather and our hands are typically the first part of our body to get cold enough to make life unpleasant as we try to do various activities. Gloves can be inconvenient and thinner gloves sometimes are not enough to keep hands warm. Disposable hand warmers work but can be expensive and wasteful.
That's where compact rechargeable hand warmers come in. Rechargeable hand warmers are a great way to stay warm in the winter and on colder days without the hassle of using disposable hand warming type products. They're also friendlier, in certain respects, to the environment since you don't have to keep buying new batteries.
Here are some of the benefits of rechargeable hand warmers:
- They're more environmentally friendly. Disposable hand warmers use single-use batteries, which end up in landfills. Rechargeable hand warmers use rechargeable batteries, which can be reused over and over again.
- They're more convenient. You don't have to keep buying new batteries for rechargeable hand warmers. Just plug them in to charge, and you're good to go within a matter of hours.
- They're more durable. Rechargeable hand warmers are typically made of more durable materials than disposable hand warmers. This means they're less likely to break or leak.
- They're more versatile. Rechargeable hand warmers can be used for a variety of purposes, not just keeping your hands warm. You can also use them to provide soothing heat to sore muscles and joints.
If you're looking for a way to keep your hands warm in the winter that's environmentally friendly, convenient, and durable, then rechargeable hand warmers are a great option.
Here are some tips for choosing a rechargeable hand warmer:
- Consider the temperature range. Some hand warmers can only heat up to a certain temperature, while others can heat up to a higher temperature. Choose a hand warmer that has a temperature range that's comfortable for you.
- Consider the charge time and charge life. Some hand warmers take longer to charge than others. Choose a hand warmer that has a charge time that works for your lifestyle and can also hold a charge for the duration of your cold temperature activities.
- Look for additional features. Some hand warmers have additional features, such as an adjustable heat setting. Choose a hand warmer that has the features that you're looking for.
You may want to consider the Ocoopa Hand Warmer available on Amazon. Click here to see the product.
This product is amazing. They are small enough to put in your pocket and they throwout a good amount of heat and allow you to raise and lower the heat output to your comfort level. They are great not only for keeping your hands warm but for spot treating sore joints and muscles and so you can use them year-round.